- Email: mendres[at]caltech.edu
- Website: http://www.endreslab.com/
Breakthroughs in recent years have enabled the detection and control of individual particles in large assemblies of atoms forming strongly correlated quantum states.
I am interested in conceptual questions in this context:
- ‘How can we build interacting quantum many-body systems particle-by-particle?’
- ‘How can we detect the inherent entanglement in such systems?’
- ‘How can we use these methods for quantum simulation and information tasks?’
Please contact me if you are interested in joining our new team as a grad student, postdoc, undergrad, or visiting student (e.g. for a Master’s thesis). For more information, have a look at our group website http://www.endreslab.com/